Get the latest version of theWord!

From this page you can upgrade your installation of theWord to the latest version. Please, click on the Download now button to get the latest version.

The upgrade is a self-installing executable file. Please, shut down theWord if it is already running and then just double click on the file you downloaded to execute it. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.

 

 

Upgrade information

The latest available version is: 5.0.0.1450 (published May 17, 2015)

If you want to check what's new before upgrading, please consult the official change log here or go directly to the list of changes for version 5.

 

Help theWord - Get theWord toGo

theWord is the result of a great, ongoing effort!

It is interesting to know that about 0.3% of the people that download theWord support this work. Although this number is small, it does help keep theWord really free for the remaining 99.7% of its users.

If you can really afford it, and you think that theWord is a worthy ministry you may consider supporting it by getting theWord toGo or a DVD. By doing so you are truly helping provide this high-quality Bible study software, free of charge to everyone.

theWord toGo is a pre-configured flash drive, preloaded with theWord Bible Software and more than 200 Books & Bibles! Read more...



Paid modules

Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Abridged in One Volume
Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Abridged in One Volume
More than 2000 entries, the "Little Kittel" is considered by many the best New Testament dictionary ever compiled

Stay tuned!

theWord portable

Useful links

Download latest version

Browse module library

Check the forums

See screenshots

Visit the Guestbook

Email updates

Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules

  

Is it safe to give you my email?

Latest version

The latest version of theWord is 5.0.0.1450.

Find out how you can check what version you are using

Random verse

Again therefore Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world; he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.  (John 8:12)