Frequently asked questions
Version 188.8.131.521 changes - 20 Jul 2009
- [new feature]: added support for 4.Moses and 5.Moses in verse reference detection (for German language)
- when saving a module set, the actual changes are saved immediately and not on program exit
- some minor fixes in parsing verse refs
- fixed actions in Module Properties to NOT replace the [self] links
- fixes in matching commentaries lookup when clicking on a verse
- removed auto-scrolling from the left tree of the 'Module sets' dialog.
- fixed error with Hypertext dialog: first time it was displayed for an existing link, it incorrectly showed link to [self]
last updated on Saturday, 01 August 2009
Stay tuned!Follow @Bible_Software
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
The latest version of theWord is 184.108.40.2060.
Random verseFor if we believe that Jesus has died and has risen again, so also God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus. (For this we say to you in [the] word of [the] Lord, that *we*, the living, who remain to the coming of the Lord, are in no way to anticipate those who have fallen asleep; for the Lord himself, with an assembling shout, with archangel's voice and with trump of God, shall descend from heaven; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then *we*, the living who remain, shall be caught up together with them in [the] clouds, to meet the Lord in [the] air; and thus we shall be always with [the] Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17)