Frequently asked questions
Version 22.214.171.1241 changes - 20 Jul 2009
- [new feature]: added support for 4.Moses and 5.Moses in verse reference detection (for German language)
- when saving a module set, the actual changes are saved immediately and not on program exit
- some minor fixes in parsing verse refs
- fixed actions in Module Properties to NOT replace the [self] links
- fixes in matching commentaries lookup when clicking on a verse
- removed auto-scrolling from the left tree of the 'Module sets' dialog.
- fixed error with Hypertext dialog: first time it was displayed for an existing link, it incorrectly showed link to [self]
last updated on Saturday, 01 August 2009
Stay tuned!Follow @Bible_Software
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
The latest version of theWord is 126.96.36.1990.
Random verseGod therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, now enjoins men that they shall all everywhere repent, because he has set a day in which he is going to judge the habitable earth in righteousness by [the] man whom he has appointed, giving the proof [of it] to all [in] having raised him from among [the] dead (Acts 17:30,31)