Frequently asked questions
Version 220.127.116.111 changes - 20 Jul 2009
- [new feature]: added support for 4.Moses and 5.Moses in verse reference detection (for German language)
- when saving a module set, the actual changes are saved immediately and not on program exit
- some minor fixes in parsing verse refs
- fixed actions in Module Properties to NOT replace the [self] links
- fixes in matching commentaries lookup when clicking on a verse
- removed auto-scrolling from the left tree of the 'Module sets' dialog.
- fixed error with Hypertext dialog: first time it was displayed for an existing link, it incorrectly showed link to [self]
last updated on Saturday, 01 August 2009
Stay tuned!Follow @Bible_Software
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
The latest version of theWord is 18.104.22.1680.
Random verseHerein as to us has been manifested the love of God, that God has sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son a propitiation for our sins. (I John 4:9,10)