The Expository Notes of Dr. Thomas L. Constable
AUTHOR: Constable, Thomas L.
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: These Bible Study Notes are some of the most comprehensible that you may find anywhere to help you study God's word.
These Bible Study Notes, written by Dr. Thomas L. Constable over a 25-year period, provide commentary on all 66 books of the Bible, and hold about 7,000 pages of material. Dr. Constable's Notes, also known as expository notes to Dr. Constable's seminary students, are intended to help you to better understand the Bible.
In addition to the verse-by-verse explanations of the entire Bible, extra resources include historical background, scope, purpose, theology, and outline information on the individual books. Thousands of footnote references are a helpful source for further, more in-depth study.
About the author
Dr. Thomas L. Constable is Senior Professor of Bible Exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Constable earned his B.A. at Moody Bible Institute, 1960; Wheaton College, 1962; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 1966; Th.D., 1969.
Dr. Constable is the founder of Dallas Seminary’s Field Education department (1970) and the Center for Biblical Studies (1973), both of which he directed for many years before assuming other responsibilities. Today Dr. Constable maintains an active academic, pulpit supply, and conference-speaking ministry around the world. He has ministered in nearly three dozen countries and written commentaries on every book of the Bible. Dr. Constable also founded a church, pastored it for 12 years, and has served as one of its elders for over 30 years.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 18.104.22.1682
published on Nov 24, 2012.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we have contemplated his glory, a glory as of an only-begotten with a father), full of grace and truth; (John 1:14)