Groves-Wheeler Westminster Hebrew morphology
AUTHOR: J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Includes grammatical parsing, lemmas, vowels, cantillation marks, alternate readings (Qere/Ketiv), editor notes.
NOTICE: This module requires at least version 3.1.0 of The Word to work properly.
Groves-Wheeler Westminster Leningrad Codex (WLC) with full parsing information.
The complete text of the Hebrew Bible with the Groves-Wheeler Westminster Hebrew Morphology (version 4.12). Includes vowels, cantillation marks, lemmas and full grammatical analysis for each word.
This version allows searching on any feature of the text, including grammar, lemmas, notes, readings (ketiv/qere), homonyms, etc. You can search on consonants only or using vowels and accents. You can perform complex searches combining lemmas and grammar and even editor notes!
Grammar codes may appear inline with the text or you can completely hide them and have the full grammar information appear when you hover your mouse over the Hebrew words. Along with the Hebrew text, a dictionary provides a comprehensive guide to help you understand the grammar codes and gives a detailed analysis of each grammar tag.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 184.108.40.2060.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
God therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, now enjoins men that they shall all everywhere repent, because he has set a day in which he is going to judge the habitable earth in righteousness by [the] man whom he has appointed, giving the proof [of it] to all [in] having raised him from among [the] dead (Acts 17:30,31)