Archaeology Illustrated, New Testament
AUTHOR: Balogh, Balage
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Set of 30 New Testament illustrations accurately representing the world of the Bible
With the recent advances in biblical archaeology and in the study of the ancient Middle East it is now possible to provide a reasonably accurate visual representation of the world of the Bible. Based on painstaking research and a careful reading of the biblical text, the recreations of Biblical cities offered serve as a backdrop to many important events recorded in the Scriptures.
The images are a valuable resource for teaching or in ministry as they help to envision the distant world of the Old Testament and time of the Gospels. They are ideal for Power Point presentations or for personal study to enrich one’s understanding of the biblical narrative. There has never been a unique collection of images such as these available before!
Balage Balogh, artist, has worked with some of the world’s leading archaeologists and researchers to produce illustrations for books, museum exhibits and TV programs.
All illustration included in this module are 1200X800 pixels. Using the integrated Graphics viewer of theWord you can easily enlarge the illustrations even more with no noticeable quality loss!
The collection of the 30 New Testament illustrations include:
- Antioch's Eastern Section in the time of Paul
- Acropolis, Athens viewed from Mt Lycabettus. 3rd Century BC
- Bethlehem. A view toward East
- Capernaum from the Sea of Galilee. 1st Century AD
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem. 4th Century AD
- The Forum of Corinth, Greece, 1st Century AD
- Double Gate in Southern Wall of the Temple Mount
- Festival at the Temple of Artemis, Ephesus. 2nd Century BC
- Jerusalem in the time of Jesus
- Jerusalem in the 1st Century AD, Looking East
- Jerusalem in the 1st Century AD. View from Har HaTzofim
- Jesus Before Caiaphas
- Jesus and His Followers Hiding Out in Wadi El-Yabis
- Nazareth in the 1st Century AD
- Pergamon, Festival at the Altar of Zeus, 3rd Century BC
- Capernaum, Peter's House. 1st Century AD
- A Room in a Wealthy Jewish Home with a View of the Temple in Jerusalem in the 1st Century AD
- Qumran by the Dead Sea
- The Roman Forum. 2nd Century AD
- Beth HaMikdash, The Temple, in Jerusalem. 1st Century AD
- Sepphoris, 2nd Century AD
- Sepphoris as seen form Nazareth, 1st Century BC
- Party at a Wealthy Merchant's House in Sepphoris, 3rd Century BC
- The Temple Mount, Jerusalem. 1st century AD
- Late Afternoon at the South-West Corner of the Temple Mount, Jerusalem
- Temple Mount, Jerusalem. 1st Century AD
- Inside the Double Gate of the Temple Mount, Jerusalem, 1st Century AD
- Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee, 1st Century AD
You may preview samples below.
For more information, you can visit www.archaeologyillustrated.com
See also Old Testament illustrations set
SAMPLES (click to see):
Product is not available.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 220.127.116.110.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For I delivered to you, in the first place, what also I had received, that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures; and that he was buried; and that he was raised the third day, according to the scriptures; (1 Corinthians 15:3,4)