Revised English Bible with Apocrypha
AUTHOR: The Joint Committee of the Churches
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Contains all of the text, explanatory information, and footnotes of Cambridge University Press's printed edition; including the Apocrypha.
The Revised English Bible is a revision of the New English Bible (NEB). Like the NEB, the REB is a British translation that uses British idioms, spelling, and phraseology. The revision of the NEB that produced the REB was sponsored by all the main British churches. It was designed for public reading as well as for private study, and makes use of gender-inclusive language where the original texts allow.
This electronic edition is based on Cambridge University Press's 1996 edition of the REB, and displays Bible verses and paragraphs in the same manner as that printed edition. Due to theWord’s flexibility, the text may also be displayed in a verse by verse fashion. The Apocrypha is presented in a separate section, similar to the printed edition’s presentation.
The Apocrypha books appear in the Book view area of theWord.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 22.214.171.1242
published on Nov 24, 2012.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38,39)