La Sacra Bibbia Nuova Riveduta 2006, versione da studio
AUTHOR: Geneva Bible Society
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Una traduzione accurata e moderna
Una traduzione accurata e moderna
La versione Nuova Riveduta 2006 è una delle versioni bibliche più diffuse in Italia. Essa si presenta come una revisione della precedente edizione del 1994. La Nuova Riveduta è il frutto di un intenso lavoro di ricerca, di confronto sui testi ebraici e greci e di aggiornamento linguistico sulla base della versione Riveduta del 1924. Essa si colloca nella linea della tradizione del testo tradotto da Giovanni Diodati nel 1607 a Ginevra; allo stesso tempo se ne distingue sia per l’aggiornamento linguistico, sia per la revisione operata sulla base di quei manoscritti greci ed ebraici che non erano disponibili all’epoca del Diodati stesso.
NEW REVISED 2006
an accurate and modern translation
The 2006 New Revised Version is a Bible translation that is widely used in Italy. It is a revision of the 1994 edition. The New Revised Version is the result of intensive linguistic research and translation, comparing the Hebrew and Greek texts and updating language based on the revised version of 1924. It follows the tradition of the 1607 Giovanni Diodati Geneva translation, but at the same time is distinguished by its revisions and updates based on Greek and Hebrew manuscripts that were not available in Diodati’s time.
The electronic version for theWord includes:
- passage headings
- extensice footnotes
- parallel passages
- Old Testament quotes marked in the New Testament
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 22.214.171.1242
published on Nov 24, 2012.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For the grace of God which carries with it salvation for all men has appeared, teaching us that, having denied impiety and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, and justly, and piously in the present course of things, awaiting the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all lawlessness, and purify to himself a peculiar people, zealous for good works. (Titus 2:11-14)