Greek New Testament, UBS, 4th revised edition
AUTHOR: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Includes Passage headings and parallel passage, Strong's codes, morphology and lemmas, accents, punctuation, capitalization, paragraph formatting.
This is the Greek text, sometimes referred to as the "critical text
tradition" (UBS). It is the most widely used critical version of the Greek New Testament.
- Passage headings
- Parallel passages
- letter casing
- breathing marks
- Old Testament quotes in bold
- paragraphs and poetry formatting
- Tagged with:
- Strong's codes
- morphology (grammatical parsing)
- word lemmas
Strong's codes and morphology codes can either be displayed next to each word or be hidden away and appear when the mouse moves over a word. The module can be searched on original words, ignoring accents and breathing marks if desired. Complex searches including Strong's codes, word grammar and even lemmas are also supported, along with any arbitrary combination of these.
Notice: If you already own the electronic version of the NA27 for theWord, you can get the UBS4 with a 40% discount. To learn more, pls click here.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 220.127.116.112.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For if we believe that Jesus has died and has risen again, so also God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus. (For this we say to you in [the] word of [the] Lord, that *we*, the living, who remain to the coming of the Lord, are in no way to anticipate those who have fallen asleep; for the Lord himself, with an assembling shout, with archangel's voice and with trump of God, shall descend from heaven; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then *we*, the living who remain, shall be caught up together with them in [the] clouds, to meet the Lord in [the] air; and thus we shall be always with [the] Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17)