31 Days with the Master Fisherman
AUTHOR: Moyer, R. Larry
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Written in a one month, daily devotional format, this book will encourage all believers to join in the Great Commission to share the Good News.
It has been well said that many things are more often caught than taught. This practical book encourages the reader to spend time in reflection and meditation on the subjects of discipleship and evangelism. As we spend time considering the issues closest to the heart of Jesus Christ, we will catch his vision for the world and share his compassion for the lost and needy.
Written in a one month, daily devotional format, 31 Days with the Master Fisherman is designed to encourage all believers to join in the Great Commission to share the Good News and to improve each person’s skills in the greatest fishing expedition of all time.
R. Larry Moyer received his Th.M. from Dallas Theological Seminary and has been working in the field of evangelistic ministry and discipleship for over thirty-five years. He is the president and CEO of EvanTell, Inc., an evangelistic association in Dallas, Texas, and speaks at evangelistic outreaches, training seminars, and in classrooms across the country.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 220.127.116.110.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For if we believe that Jesus has died and has risen again, so also God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus. (For this we say to you in [the] word of [the] Lord, that *we*, the living, who remain to the coming of the Lord, are in no way to anticipate those who have fallen asleep; for the Lord himself, with an assembling shout, with archangel's voice and with trump of God, shall descend from heaven; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then *we*, the living who remain, shall be caught up together with them in [the] clouds, to meet the Lord in [the] air; and thus we shall be always with [the] Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17)