Believer's Bible Commentary
AUTHOR: MacDonald, William
AVAILABILITY: Immediate download and unlock of module
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: Make Bible study a part of your daily life with the thorough yet easy-to-use Believer's Bible
MacDonald tackles the controversial issues head-on, taking a theologically conservative stand, yet presenting alternate views with fairness. The Believer's Bible Commentary is a friendly guide to exploring the deeper meanings of every biblical book.
- Nelson's best-selling Bible commentary
- Balanced approach to linguistic studies and useful application
- Easy to understand
An insightful, verse-by-verse commentary of the entire Bible, and useful with any translation. This easy-to-read commentary excels in turning complicated theology into practical understanding. Written with warmth, reverence, and devout scholarship, this is the perfect choice for personal devotions and Bible study and for preparing to teach others. It does not avoid difficult to understand passages.
Dr. John MacArthur, Jr. says: "...concise yet comprehensive - the most complete single-volume commentary I have seen."
Warren Wiersbe says: "...for the student who is serious about seeing Christ in the Word."
Special features of the electronic version for theWord
The electronic version of the Believer's Bible Commentary
uses the new hybrid module format
for theWord, which means that the text is logically divided by chapter, as the author intended, yet it is also synced with the Bible, so you can read along on as a verse-by-verse commentary while you study your Bible! It is suggested that you are using theWord 4
to take advantage of all the later features.
SAMPLES (click to see):
Instructions for getting your unlock key will be emailed to the
email address you provide at the Paypal page.
Please, read below for more information.
- Once you click on the Buy now button you will be redirected to a secure (SSL encrypted) page at Paypal to complete your transaction.
- You can make your purchase using any major credit card, Paypal or an eCheck. Notice that for all 3 payment methods, the Paypal Service is used.
You don't need to have or create a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Once you finish with your payment, you will be redirected back to theWord site where you will get instructions on how you will download
the module and get your personal unlock key. Notice that instructions will be sent by email to the email address you will provide at Paypal.
- You may use your credit card no matter what currency it is issued in (e.g. US dollars, Euro).
Check conversion rates for other currencies.
- Payments are processed via Paypal.
- You don't need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Paypal is just used as a payment gateway that processes the online transaction.
- Your credit card data is not stored on this site. Your credit card data is given to a secure (SSL) site at Paypal that processes the transaction on behalf of theWord.
Each module you buy is licensed for use by you and your immediate family in one or more PCs that you own.
The unlock key (which will be emailed to you after your purchase) is personal and is associated with your full name and email.
The modules that you purchase here are only licensed for and compatible with theWord Bible software.
Since these modules are encrypted, you will not be able to use
them with any other software or outside of theWord.
Once you receive your unlock data, no refund can be given.
Please, ensure that the module(s) you wish to purchase meet your expectations.
If you are unsure or need more information, you may
with your questions.
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 18.104.22.1682.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which [is] in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38,39)