[www.theword.net]

Twitter live feed  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 23, 2022 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Paste as HTML support from theWord 

Post Paste as HTML support from theWord
Been using the theWord for a long time and love it. Do all my sermons, lessens, articles, and whatnot using it's bible and books. My 2nd most important tool is the mind mapping tool: freeMind (1.1.0 beta 2 from 2016) which supports HTML formatted text. I use it to develop outlines visually and then export them to html and paste them into my word processor for my preaching/teaching notes. I like to past my bible verses into freeMind from theWord directly but the formatting is lost. (red letter, bold bible reference & verse #, etc.) If I past to my word processor then copy and paste from the word processor to freeMind I get the formatted text, The issue seems to be the freeMind Java app can't accept rtf as a paste format. It can accept html just fine. Office can accept rtf then past html but it is an extra step used a hundred times a week.
If it's possible in the tool theWord is written in could HTML be added or enabled as a supported mime type for copy/paste? It'd be a big help!
--
Thanks,
In His service
Mark Baldwin

Attachments:
File comment: Picture of theWord with freeMind
Screenshot from 2021-12-24 09-58-50.png
Screenshot from 2021-12-24 09-58-50.png [ 976.65 KiB | Viewed 397 times ]
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]