Theophilos

Ideas and suggestions about new features
aaron

Theophilos

Post by aaron »

Hello and thank you for your work and the fine TW program. I have Theophilos and have made a nice module I would like to convert to a TW module.
Can I do that?

Also in Theophilos I can create (with Scribe) and edit modules in any text editor, very handy.
Can I do that?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hello Aaron,
unfortunately it is not possible to directly convert the Theopilos module to a TW module.
But if you have your module in the original format you made it (before you converted it to a Theophilos module), then maybe i can help with it. Please, send it to [email protected]

Concerning your second question:
TW will NOT need an external tool to do that. The study view already provides an editor and in the final ver. 3 and you will be able to directly create your own modules from within the program itself with no restrictions at all.

Until then, there is some manual work to be done. The easiest way is to create .rtf documents using MS Wordpad and store each different entry in a different file. I will add to the importer the ability to convert a directory tree with files to a module (maybe the next importer version).

Costas