Spreading The Word Bible Software is fun!

Ideas and suggestions about new features
vanschoonhoven

Spreading The Word Bible Software is fun!

Post by vanschoonhoven »

Most of us that use The Word bible study software have a good idea, how great this software is, and I think most of us would like for all believers to have access to this software.

So, keep it simple and tell your friends about this software, you never know how many people will end up with a free copy of the Word, because we simply made them aware of it!

I was recently talking to the President of an online Seminary about the Word. I took the time to explain the features to him, and told him about all the modules that can be downloaded. I gave him some ideas of how his students could use it in their classes. This Seminary is an online school that has programs that are either greatly reduced in price, or free to their students, they use public domain books for their classes and give them away. When the president seen this program and what it could do he not only wanted it for his students but they are setting up a free site, where non-memebers of their school can also down load the program.

To the praise of God's Grace believers are downloading the Word from this site, and students are starting to use it in their studies.

My part in all of this is very small, but I thank God that he allowed me to simply tell this brother about the Word, and now who knows how many more believers will be able to use the Word to study the WORD!

Think about it God can use any of us in all kinds of different ways to help His body grow.

By the way in the same way I simply shared information about the Word with them, if any of you are would like to work on a degree and can not afford normal seminary prices you might want to check this school out, it is a good school that teaches the bible and you have to work hard to earn your degree!
Here is their website, they have courses from Bachelor degrees up to Doctors degrees in Bible, Theology and many other areas and the cost ranges from free if you are from a poor country up to around 700-800 dollars for a Doctors degree if you are from a country like the USA. The courses are accredited too!

http://trinitytheology.org/

In Christ,

Jim