Morphology addition

Ideas and suggestions about new features
jonathangkoehn

Morphology addition

Post by jonathangkoehn »

I enjoy using the morphology in the various greek modules. However it would be nice that if there are variations these could be included in (). For example in John 14:1 the word πιστεύετε can be either V-PAI-2P or (V-PAM-2P). Please check the word in Persus for example. Then perhaps in the Bible options one can choose to enable or hide the variations. Just some ideas so thankful for theWORD.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
csterg
Site Admin

Re: Morphology addition

Post by csterg »

The TRa has both included. Shouldn't that be enough?
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Costas,
Thank you, you are right TRa does that. That is good to know. Some like the NA28 but I'm sure this is up to each Bible module creator. I'll have to try to remember that with the TRa. Thanks again.

Is there a way to make these two morphologies show up in the pop-up window when one hovers over the greek word? (Never mind I went back in a checked and they both do!)
Thank you again,

In Christ,
Jonathan
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hm, no, this is not possible