Save Searches

Ideas and suggestions about new features
UBC4ME

Save Searches

Post by UBC4ME »

Often I will be doing a search, typically using morph or Greek constructions some are complex. I was wondering if there could be a way to save the construction of the search(s) that would enable a user to at a later time to use that same construction again or edit the construction? Not sure if there are many that do this? If there is already a way to do this I have overlooked it, if that is the case perhaps someone could provide instructions to accomplish this as it would save time. Thanks!
Dave
Gods gifts comes wrapped many different ways.
JG

Re: Save Searches

Post by JG »

Dave, there is not a specific way to save the search term, but there is a history, or you could copy/paste the search term to your own custom book module and make topics with the search terms in it. Then you could easily select-highlight the term and right click and search the Bible with that selected term.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
UBC4ME

Re: Save Searches

Post by UBC4ME »

Good idea JG. I didn't know if there were enough users that do this to implement an update or not. I suppose there really isn't a need for the work, and what you have suggest is a nice work around. Thanks for the suggestion JG!
Dave
Gods gifts comes wrapped many different ways.