Questions on Word Modules--SwordSearcher

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
sandia1

Questions on Word Modules--SwordSearcher

Post by sandia1 »

I am test driving The Word and thinking of switching over from SwordSearcher. I have a couple of questions.....What about my custom made SwordSearcher modules ,is there a way to get them into The Word? Is there a way to get them into The Word and then into the Android MySword? Or is there a mobile version of The Word that syncs with the desktop version:)?

One other question. Is there any chance of running The Word on a Chromebook?

Thank you!
JG

Re: Questions on Word Modules--SwordSearcher

Post by JG »

Welcome to the forum.

I suppose the question must be answered about converting your user modules. I think there is a possibility, and once in theWord format of course there is a converter that MySword has to get them to that format.
Do you have many modules? Can you post links to them so ones can try conversion.
theWord on Chromebook - No.
Jon
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
davidcoxmex

Re: Questions on Word Modules--SwordSearcher

Post by davidcoxmex »

Hi,
I have a number of theWord websites that are repositories. If you can send me the files in emails or attachments, I will try to work with them. If there are a lot of them, it will take me time. My condition on helping you convert them is that we would want to make them public for other people to use. They would be free of course.

David Cox
In Christ,
Pastor David Cox
davidcox (at sign) davidcox.com.mx