Curious Topic_id of 0 Error

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
jaredaseltzer

Curious Topic_id of 0 Error

Post by jaredaseltzer »

I made a custom module of the Talmud a while ago and just recently got an error when I tried to add a Topic to it. The error is "The module ... contains a topic id of value 0 which is illegal."

I opened the module up in my sqlite db editor and did not see any entries with a topic id value of 0. I guess I'm not looking in the right place. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this module?

You can see the module here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmg9pnamfabpd ... k.twm?dl=0

[Edit: I put the file on DropBox...hopefully that is better than 4shared.]
Last edited by jaredaseltzer on Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JG

Re: Curious Topic_id of 0 Error

Post by JG »

can you provide a more appropriate link, I don't want to see all the junk by following this link and I am sure others don't either.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jaredaseltzer

Post by jaredaseltzer »

JG

Post by JG »

looks like you are missing a primary key and some of the datatypes are wrong. Suggest you open a module that is made in theWord and compare it and fix as needed.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jaredaseltzer

Post by jaredaseltzer »

Ah, of course...that makes sense. I assigned the primary key and it worked flawlessly. Thanks Jon.