Problem with sblgnt.nt encoding

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
Radim

Problem with sblgnt.nt encoding

Post by Radim »

Hello Guys,
I wanted to export the greek words from this modul SBLGNT, but when I opened this module, I see strange unusual encoding in ANSI CE 1250 just like this (including the BOM of UTF-8).

Code: Select all

<wt>Βίβλος<WG976><WTN-NSF l="βίβλος">
Is there a way how to turn this back to UTF-8? I need this because I need to create file with morphology to every greek

I asked this question because I am working on a program that will read the file line by line and compare it with sblgnt morphology files to create new file with a morphology information.
JG

Re: Problem with sblgnt.nt encoding

Post by JG »

Not sure why it is not working for you. I just downloaded the file and it opens ok in Notepad++
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
JG

Post by JG »

sblgnt.zip
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
See if this one works.

There was an encoding issue in some programs with the name Rúbio. The ú was not encoded correctly.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Radim

Post by Radim »

So the problem was with PSPad editor. The Notepad++ quite displays it with no problem. The new file you posted is now displayed correctly in PSPAd. Thank you.
paul1149

Post by paul1149 »

I just tried to install SBL and TW would not see it. I replaced it in the folder with Jon's zip version and it immediately "took".

Nice job on the SBL, with all the morphs!