Search view selects which Bible it wants to search

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
rdwray

Search view selects which Bible it wants to search

Post by rdwray »

I have tried to set the "Current Bible" many, many times and SV changes it to the Bible it wants to search under "Select Bible to search...". I have tried unselecting all Bibles and saving (clicking the check) and SV changes to what it wants.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
rdwray

Re: Search view selects which Bible it wants to search

Post by rdwray »

This has been working as it should for the last couple of weeks for "Current Bible".
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Well it's back doing it again...
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I know it might be 'irritating', but unless you can give me a repeating pattern, it's hard to debug this
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I understand and I cannot give that pattern, just wanted to let you know in case you had some idea.