The Word 3 is out!

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
PastorDave

Re: The Word 3 is out!

Post by PastorDave »

csterg wrote:Enjoy! http://www.theword.gr
I also wanted to say that what sets you apart from other programmers, is that you actually realize that you programmed it and we didn't and so you know things about it easily and readily, whereas we don't, you actually listen and you don't talk down to us! You're patient and kind and I know that I for one, appreciate it! And I think I speak for everyone on this.
preahkumpii

Post by preahkumpii »

PastorDave wrote:I also wanted to say that what sets you apart from other programmers, is that you actually realize that you programmed it and we didn't and so you know things about it easily and readily, whereas we don't, you actually listen and you don't talk down to us! You're patient and kind and I know that I for one, appreciate it! And I think I speak for everyone on this.
I'll give a hearty Amen to that!
Adam
Skip_a_roo

God Bless and Thanks!

Post by Skip_a_roo »

One of the signs of the end times is that people will stop being thankful, their love will wane.

I don't want to be one of them! I want to be one like the Lord want us, thankful, and I know you do too.

So, while it isn't very elaborate, it is sincere, THANKS!
PastorDave

Re: God Bless and Thanks!

Post by PastorDave »

Skip_a_roo wrote:One of the signs of the end times is that people will stop being thankful, their love will wane.

I don't want to be one of them! I want to be one like the Lord want us, thankful, and I know you do too.

So, while it isn't very elaborate, it is sincere, THANKS!
I really don't want to get into a doctrinal thing here...

[DELETED] - sorry, no doctrinal discussions in the forum.
l_d_allan

Post by l_d_allan »

Well done, good and faithful servants!

I am convinced that "The Word" has the potential to be extremely useful to God's kingdom, especially when it becomes more widely visible.

And also:
thanks to our gracious Father in heaven for giving you (Costas) and your team the talent, vision, and determination over a time frame of 6+ years to make this a reality. My understanding is that TW3 represents thousands and thousands of development hours.

May He continue to pour out His blessings on TW.
Fannon

Post by Fannon »

Yes... now lets focus on spreading TheWord to People we know and the Internet. Especially linking to Theword.gr will help spreading it, not just becouse ppl follow the links, but also because the website becomes more important to searches.

Thats a Job truly everyone of us can do :)

Greets,
Simon
MsLile

Updates?

Post by MsLile »

What's with the new updates? I thought that we were through doing this. Can we expect more? :o

MsLile
Heb 6: 10 For GOD is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love.............

"In Him we live and move and have our being...... 'For we are also his offspring.' Acts 17:28
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

The update are in general minor fixes that i consider important.
They are not new features.
I intend to add a changelog so that you know what is fixed.
Costas
shane2peru

Post by shane2peru »

Wow, I visited the web site today to give my friend instructions on how to download and install, and presto, version 3!!! I guess I'm behind times. I wanted to give a BIG THANKS to you Costas and the team. TW is greatly appreciated by me, and I recommend it to all. I have always appreciated the speed that it has. Most of all I appreciate your heart to be of help to us. Thanks!

Shane
(John 3:16) Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que en Él cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.