Berean Study Bible Hebrew Interlinear - New Resource!

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
jonathangkoehn

Berean Study Bible Hebrew Interlinear - New Resource!

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Berean Study Bible Hebrew Interlinear and morphology dictionary

Digital use by theWord Bible Software is by permission granted from Bible Hub.
theWord toggle keys:
i for interlinear & r for transliteration
Other features
  • Fully searchable text, Strong's, Lemma, Morphology
  • Strong's numbers
  • Morphology
  • Transliteration
  • Xrefs
  • Footnotes
  • Headings
  • Download also includes a custom Morphology module
Download this "Free to You" resource: https://www.theword.net/bin/get.php/Ber ... bundle.exe
Thank you for users who have given to help us bring in resources such as these.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
RubioTerra

Re: Berean Study Bible Hebrew Interlinear - New Resource!

Post by RubioTerra »

Thanks, Jonathan, this is a great resource!
Rúbio R. C. Terra
Brasília/DF - Brasil
JG

Post by JG »

Please note that the toggled part of the modules cannot be searched, only the base-text, Strong's, lemma, and morphology are searchable.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jwols

Post by jwols »

It's a great Bible module. I really apreciate it. Thanks a lot!
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Will these bibles be modified to allow searching of the toggled parts of the BSB bibles?

Darrel
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

For the BereanReverseInterlinear to be searchable in such a manner (note highlighting will not work correctly.)

Swap out these NB verse rules:

Code: Select all

verse.rule="<O>([^<]+)<o>" "<NB toggle=i><sup><font name=[Hebrew] size=+6 font color=maroon>$1</font></sup><Nb>" "onsearch=1"
verse.rule="<OG>([^<]+)<og>" "<NB toggle=i><sup><font name=[Greek] size=+4 font color=maroon>$1</font></sup><Nb>" "onsearch=1"
verse.rule="<T>([^<]+)<t>" "<NB toggle=r><sup><font name=[default] size=+1 font color=blue>$1</font></sup><Nb>" "onsearch=1"
With these excellent verde rules by Jon Graef

verse.rule="(<O>.+?<o>)" "<ST toggle=i><sup><font name=[Hebrew] size=+6 font color=maroon>$1</font></sup><St>" 
verse.rule="(<OG>.+?<og>)" "<ST toggle=i><sup><font name=[Greek] size=+4 font color=maroon>$1</font></sup><St>" 
verse.rule="(<T>.+?<t>)" "<ST toggle=r><sup><font name=[default] size=+1 font color=blue>$1</font></sup><St>" 
verse.rule="<[OG]+>.+?<[og]+>" "" "toggle=^i onsearch=1"
verse.rule="<T>.+?<t>" "" "toggle=^r onsearch=1"
DO NOT remove these ones:

verse.rule="(<wt><E>([^<]+)<e>)(<O>([^<]+)<o>)(<T>([^<]+)<t>)(<W([HG]\d+)>)(<WT(.*?) l=""([^""]+)"">)" "<a href=""_ORIGWORD_$2\par{\b\f0\fs20 Hebrew: }{\f2\cf13\fs28 $4}\par{\b\f0\fs20\cf0 Transliteration: \b0\cf9\fs24 $6}&popup=1|_LEMMA_$11|_STRONG_$8|_MORPH_$10|_NOLINK_|"">$1</a>$3$5$7$9"
verse.rule="(<wt><E>([^<]+)<e>)(<OG>([^<]+)<og>)(<T>([^<]+)<t>)(<W([HG]\d+)>)(<WT(.*?) l=""([^""]+)"">)" "<a href=""_ORIGWORD_$2\par{\b\f0\fs20 Greek: }{\f1\cf13\fs26 $4}\par{\b\f0\fs20\cf0 Transliteration: \b0\cf9\fs24 $6}&popup=1|_LEMMA_$11|_STRONG_$8|_MORPH_$10|_NOLINK_|"">$1</a>$3$5$7$9"
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Sorry for this, but how do I replace those lines? I have tried editing the bible with Geany, but I cannot do a replacement. I can search it, but nothing further. Am I forgetting something?

Darrel
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

When I try to edit the bible using Geany, and I try to replace the first verse.rule Geany returns an error message, "17:50:01: The file "/home/darrel/.wine/drive_c/ProgramData/theWord/Bibles/BSB Reverse Interlinear.ont.original" could not be opened properly and has been truncated. This can occur if the file contains a NULL byte. Be aware that saving it can cause data loss.
The file was set to read-only."

So am I missing something?

Darrel
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Perhaps try a different editor, it edits quite easily in Windows.
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

I was able to switch to an editor called Atom and it allowed me to make the changes to the bible. I then did a search for "hin·nêh" in the BSBRevINT and found 767 instances, so that was pretty cool! Thanks Jonathan

Darrel