How to purchase and unlock

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
NorrinRadd

How to purchase and unlock

Post by NorrinRadd »

I downloaded a module via the "Add Titles" tool, but don't know how to pay for it so I can get my Unlock code.

Help?
JG

Re: How to purchase and unlock

Post by JG »

Purchase.jpg
Purchase.jpg (163.75 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
If it is a paid module and you don't see the purchase button, then it will indicate that you already have the resource paid for and installed and unlocked.
The Purchase Online button will open a web browser to https://www.thewordbooks.com/
where you will need to have an account and complete the purchase process.
Once you make a purchase, the details of the unlock code will be emailed and available at any time in the future in your account downloads.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
NorrinRadd

Post by NorrinRadd »

JG wrote:
Purchase.jpg
If it is a paid module and you don't see the purchase button, then it will indicate that you already have the resource paid for and installed and unlocked.
The Purchase Online button will open a web browser to https://www.thewordbooks.com/
where you will need to have an account and complete the purchase process.
Once you make a purchase, the details of the unlock code will be emailed and available at any time in the future in your account downloads.
That doesn't look like my system.

I checked the one that I wanted, it downloaded, installed, and restarted The Word. That brought up the Unlock Purchased Modules dialogue, but of course since I have not yet purchased, I have nothing to enter. There is no "Purchase Online" button. There is a small blue link that says, "Don't have unlock keys? Go to 'www.theword.net' to acquire." When I click on the link, it takes me there. There is no obvious place to pay for the module. When I log in to my account, it is not listed under either my Orders or my Downloads.

What am I missing?
JG

Post by JG »

The purchase online button is in the Add Titles page where you downloaded the module from.

See these windows. One on top is the Add Titles window and you can see that even though I have downloaded and installed the module it will still have the Purchase button.
Add Titles.jpg
Add Titles.jpg (142 KiB) Viewed 1164 times

You are using Windows operating system? I hope.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
NorrinRadd

Post by NorrinRadd »

JG wrote:The purchase online button is in the Add Titles page where you downloaded the module from.

See these windows. One on top is the Add Titles window and you can see that even though I have downloaded and installed the module it will still have the Purchase button.
Add Titles.jpg

You are using Windows operating system? I hope.
Yes, trusty ol' Windows 7. I see the button now. It does not appear when I "check" the item, only when I highlight it.

I clicked the link, it took me to the proper page, I clicked to put it in my cart, and it has been spinning frantically for several minutes as it tries to accomplish the task.

Ok, after about fifteen minutes, I gave the spinning button a second click and it worked. Mission accomplished.

Thanks for the help!