Windows S mode

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
rdwray

Windows S mode

Post by rdwray »

This new Windows S mode is a real problem and my question is: will theWord run in 32 bit mode?
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Re: Windows S mode

Post by JG »

theWord is 32 bit
I guess the drawback of using Windows in S mode it that only store apps run on it....
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

The problem is that you can switch out of S mode, but most systems will only run 32 bit programs. In the case of TW, if a person switches out of S mode and TW only runs on 64 bit, it ain't going to work.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
JG

Post by JG »

So what do you want me to do?
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Answer my first question: Will TW run in 32 bit mode?

Edit: Never mind, I just found out that it is running in 32 Bit mode.... https://www.digitalcitizen.life/3-ways- ... or-32-bit/
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

JG wrote:theWord is 32 bit
I guess the drawback of using Windows in S mode it that only store apps run on it....
JG, if I did anything to irritate you in any way, I apologize and may God bless you.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

Yes I missed JG's remark about TW in 32 bit mode and I apologize to him.
veeny

Post by veeny »

rdwray wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:35 pm Answer my first question: Will TW run in 32 bit mode?

Edit: Never mind, I just found out that it is running in 32 Bit mode.... https://loteriasdehoycolombia.co/
if theWord is not available in the Microsoft Store or not compatible with Windows S mode, you may consider switching out of S mode to the full version of Windows 10, which allows you to install applications from outside the Microsoft Store and offers greater software compatibility.
evelinchamplin

Post by evelinchamplin »

Windows S Mode can be tricky. Usually, theWord runs fine in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes, but check the specific version for Windows S Mode compatibility. Check theWord's official site or contact support for accurate info. Good luck!
smiths89

Post by smiths89 »

evelinchamplin wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:46 am Windows S Mode can be tricky. Usually, theWord runs fine in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes, but check the specific version for Windows S Mode compatibility. Check theWord's official site or contact support for accurate info. Good luck!
Thanks for the heads-up! Checking theWord's compatibility is key. By the way, ever heard of Qwertylabs services for backlinks and brand protection? They might be a game-changer for your website. Check it out for a boost! https://qwertylabs.io/services