From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm
- Location: Colorado, United States
Greek Analytical Lexicon Research
New Testament Data:
- Authors: Maurice Robinson
LXX Data: This non-commercial theWord project has been registered with [email protected].
- Notes: Steve Sweigart made the database from the data provided by Maurice Robinson.
- Authors: Panagiotis Peponakis
- Notes: Panagiotis Peponakis did all the corrections to the data. Steve Sweigart made the database.
Extended Greek Data:
- Additional notes: The LXX data was extracted from the CCAT files by filtering out all the unique words and their morphologies. Panagiotis Peponakis has made many corrections to this data.
To download this "free to you" resource: Go to "Add Titles" (tw6 users have New Titles as well)
- Notes: Steve Sweigart and Rubio Terra filtered the data into a more usable format.
or download it from this link https://www.theword.net/bin/get.php/Grk ... ch.dct.exe
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2