Beginning to study theology is like stepping into a conversation that has been going on for two thousand years.
How do you take part in this conversation–or even make sense of it–if you don’t understand the vocabulary or know the contributions made by other participants?
ThePocket Dictionary of Theological Termsis the perfect companion to your theological studies. Among its three hundred-plus definitions are
- English terms, fromaccomodationtowrath of God
- foreign terms, froma posterioritovia media
- theological movements and traditions, from the Alexandrian School to Wesleyanism
- theologians, from Anselm of Canterbury to Ulrich Zwingli
- Verse popups
- Fully searchable text
- Easy navigation of topics via topics tree display.
- Special Text Colors
- Normal: Text
- Hyperlink:Link | Jn 3:36
To buy this resource https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/ ... cal-terms/