Question about the Good News Translation module

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
Melchizadek

Question about the Good News Translation module

Post by Melchizadek »

On the product page for the Good News Translation module, it says it includes the translator's paragraphs. The print edition - as well as e-Sword and YouVerse - sometimes presents the information from the verses as lists or tables (i.e. Numbers 1:5-16). I know theWord Bible views have some limitations due to their strict adherence to KJV versification. So, I'd like to know if the tables and lists made it into the module.

If anyone could tell me and/or post a screenshot to show me, I would greatly appreciate it.
JG

Re: Question about the Good News Translation module

Post by JG »

GNB92.jpg
GNB92.jpg (337.93 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
This was in poetry mode

GNB92 vpl.jpg
GNB92 vpl.jpg (280.8 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Verse per line mode
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Melchizadek

Post by Melchizadek »

Thank you, JG. That's a pretty clever way of getting around the limitations.
Pasa

Post by Pasa »

To determine whether tables and lists have been included in the GNT module, data annotation would likely be necessary.

Data annotation is the process of adding metadata or labels to a dataset to help computers understand the information better. In the case of the GNT module, data annotation would involve adding labels to specific sections of the text that indicate whether they contain tables or lists.

This process would require a team of human annotators who are familiar with the GNT Bible and have expertise in data annotation. They would need to carefully examine the text to identify any sections that contain tables or lists, and then add the appropriate labels to those sections.

Once the data has been annotated, it can be used to train machine learning algorithms that can recognize tables and lists automatically. This would enable the GNT module to accurately identify and display tables and lists in the text, providing a more user-friendly experience for readers.