BDB Thayer Strong KJC TVM

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
rms

BDB Thayer Strong KJC TVM

Post by rms »

Sorry, no longer available.

Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Thayer's Greek Definitions, and the Strong's King James Concordance with TVM. This module works with any Bible with Strong codes but is most useful when used with the KJV+TVM which can be downloaded at http://www.twmodules.com/category/bibles/

This TWM module combines the following works.
Brown-Driver-Briggs -> Hebrew word definitions (fixed H995)
Thayer - Greek word definitions
Strong's definitions
KJC - King James Concordance
TVM: Strong - TVM info and explanations OT H8675-H8853 / NT G5625-G5944

This post was edited to update the file and the link. I fixed a word wrap problem with H995. It works better now.
Last edited by rms on Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
jwols

Re: BDB Thayer Strong KJC TVM

Post by jwols »

Thanks for your work RMS, very usefull!
rms

Post by rms »

You are welcome jwols. Most of the work was done by others, I just fixed a few things and added the TVM part.

I have updated the link in the post above as I found a word wrap problem with H995. God Bless!
aditj77

Post by aditj77 »

"KJC - King James Concordance" not include :(
rms

Post by rms »

My apologies! I posted that years ago and realized it was not correct.

Sorry, no longer available.
Last edited by rms on Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

rms wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 am TVM: Strong - TVM info and explanations OT H8675-H8853 / NT G5625-G5944
Sorry if this is not the proverbial/mythical "silly question".

How and where do you access the high Strong's numbers. They seem outside the normal ranges.

In the AMGL and M-Strongs, for example, the highest Greek number is G5624.
JG

Post by JG »

You would need to get the appropriate TVM dictionary. We don't provide it, but it is around. It is copyright Larry Pierce, and he did not like it being shared. I am sure you will find it somewhere... David Cox site perhaps.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

After checking out a video on e-sword's KJV+TVM, it looks like I can get similar morphological information by using TRi and RMAC-en in the New Testament. Getting general information, about "present tense" for example, can be accessed by searching BTSKt and checking out hits starting at G5625 and higher. Extra steps but not too much more difficult.

So far I am finding it more elusive, however, getting similar information in the Old Testament.
JG

Post by JG »

Try the BSBRevINT, Berean Study Bible / Reverse Interlinear and morphology dictionary, from the Add Titles download of theWord.

Check its description there, and all the features you have in one bundle download.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Post by kenfhill84083 »

JG wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:04 am Try the BSBRevINT, Berean Study Bible / Reverse Interlinear and morphology dictionary, from the Add Titles download of theWord.

Check its description there, and all the features you have in one bundle download.
Thanks.