how to stop clipboard monitor from displaying when pasting clipboard into a TW user module?

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
kenfhill84083

how to stop clipboard monitor from displaying when pasting clipboard into a TW user module?

Post by kenfhill84083 »

I cannot understand why the CM displays when I paste from the clipboard. I see no need for it to display in that situation.

It is obvious to me why is displays when you copy to the clipboard text containing Bible references. That is what I expect.

But when it displays along with pasting - that makes no sense to me. This is particularly confusing when CM displays over the top of text in my TW notes modules - I cannot see my notes or begin typing until the CM display disappears.

How can I stop CM from displaying when I paste from the clipboard?

Thanks.
JG

Re: how to stop clipboard monitor from displaying when pasting clipboard into a TW user module?

Post by JG »

Another program must be reading the clipboard, checking it for some reason.
theWord can't stop another program reading the clipboard content. So take a look at the options in the Clipboard Monitor and see what works for you.
I would have the last 4 items checked on the CM tab. Or track down the program that is monitoring the clipboard and see if there is a setting that will stop it doing it. I would suspect some antivirus program.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
kenfhill84083

Re: how to stop clipboard monitor from displaying when pasting clipboard into a TW user module?

Post by kenfhill84083 »

JG wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:26 pm Another program must be reading the clipboard, checking it for some reason.
theWord can't stop another program reading the clipboard content. So take a look at the options in the Clipboard Monitor and see what works for you.
I would have the last 4 items checked on the CM tab. Or track down the program that is monitoring the clipboard and see if there is a setting that will stop it doing it. I would suspect some antivirus program.
Thanks.