Sentence Diagramming Tool or Modules

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
JG

Re: Sentence Diagramming Tool or Modules

Post by JG »

No start made on such a feature. You would see it in the beta builds if there was.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Thanks
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

If you can help me remember. Is this the tool where it divided the phrases up, gave them a color and indented them based on morphology?
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

It was a spin-off from the tool you had developed, that you thought you would make a bolt-on for TW. And yes I think your description here is accurate. :)

Darrel
Jacob11

Post by Jacob11 »

I don't think phrasing or diagramming can be incorporated in TW bec theres no graphics in it. But my wish is to have the advance syntax clause search by copying the data sets from opentext like sites http://opentext.org/texts/NT/Gal/view/c ... h3.v0.html

clause search is only available on paid version of logos, and opentext is only not giving the search feature bec they must have had a greedy deal with logos. I wonder why cant anyone else create such a tool using AI or something it seems to be simple.