Coming NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE Modules

From here you can check the latest version of the software and related apps (e.g. Importer utillity). New add-on modules will be announced here also (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc)
Terrie R. Beede

Coming NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE Modules

Post by Terrie R. Beede »

This question may be specifically for Jonathan? Will the newly announced NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE modules that were announced in the February newsletter be keyed to Strongs so that they work in Strongs-tagged Bibles?

Do you know when these modules will be released?

Thanks in advance for your response!

I absolutely love TheWord. It is a joy on every level. You've done a terrific service to the Body of Christ, and I regularly tell ministers "If you're not using TheWord, you should be".
jonathangkoehn

Re: Coming NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE Modules

Post by jonathangkoehn »

We are converting the G/K numbering system to Strong's for these resources.
They should have lemma and Strong's Numbers and some may even have a bit of English...

Due to this they are taking some work plus the Hebrew unfortunately is not properly RTL and we are attempting to solve this. We can make it visually RTL but internally it is not. Please pray for wisdom in this regard and even reversing the Hebrew winds up with some oddities for the vowel points.

I personally am looking forward to them and have used some of the preliminary versions in my message/Bible study preparations.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
Terrie R. Beede

Re: Coming NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE Modules

Post by Terrie R. Beede »

Hi Jonathan,

I just purchased the full TDNT 10 Volume Set from theWord store. I already have this set in print, but I see Lexical aids as one of the primary benefits of Bible Study software. I like the fact that the volume and page citations are hyperlinked. Thanks to you and your team for producing this module.

I've said it before - it is my belief that theWord is poised to fill the void left by BibleWorks (who also had a good ministry philosophy). It's already doing so. I have chosen to make theWord my primary Bible study and exegetical tool (I do have some other files, such as Leedy's sentence diagrams, but theWord is my Scripture engine). I would unreservedly recommend theWord to any minister, elder, or seminary student who asks.

I'm committed to purchasing the NIDOTTE and NIDNTTE modules as soon as they become available. (I already have these in print as well). I realize you don't know me, but if you can, I'd appreciate it if you would keep me posted on your progress!