Custome font colour of Interlinear and footnotes

Ideas and suggestions about new features
Jacob11

Custome font colour of Interlinear and footnotes

Post by Jacob11 »

Right now can change only the font colour of morphological codes, strongs, bible text, numbers, headings but no option for the customization of interlinear bible modules font which is fixed by the maker of the module. There should be some feature that allows to change the colour of interlinear bible English text, the transliteration text colour, or even permanently disable transliteration. My concern is about the ugly orange colour of ABP, nobodys gonna fix that offensive bright colour. When I press R to change its colour according to the module's provided commands, the R button turns on the BIB interlinear transliteration which I dont need, so I cant have both at the same time. The users should have the option to customize more things for viewability, by blocking such unnecessary things. Some modules like Byzantine footnotes text uses bright red colour for font which we need to fix, so I should be able to customize all such problems by myself in my Word settings instead of depending on the modules fixed font colours.

also plz work on the improvement of search window by allowing secondary bible versions like English in the search results in columns, as I recently mentioned.
JG

Re: Custome font colour of Interlinear and footnotes

Post by JG »

Currently there is not a "theWord standard" for some Bible format features that ones have developed, leading to conflicts in operation. In time it will get established and documented. Until that time we have to use or not use what we have in theWord. The flexibility of theWord is sometimes not a blessing.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet