[SOLVED] Strong numbers disappeared and won't reappear

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Ronald.Alan

[SOLVED] Strong numbers disappeared and won't reappear

Post by Ronald.Alan »

I have the TR, Byz, and WH Greek texts. Today I noticed the Strong numbers have disappear from these modules. Pressing "S" is not working to make them show. I have no idea what happened. How can I get the Strong numbers back?
Last edited by Ronald.Alan on Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonathangkoehn

Re: Strong numbers disappeared and won't reappear

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Try the Bible View Options. Also the Help manual online may give more ideas. The Help menu in theWord will help.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
Ronald.Alan

Re: Strong numbers disappeared and won't reappear

Post by Ronald.Alan »

Got it figured out, thanks to your suggestion to check out the Bible view options. The option "Show no link, just show in a popup . . ." was checked. I don't know how, unless I inadvertently hit "Shift + A."
miilooe

Re: [SOLVED] Strong numbers disappeared and won't reappear

Post by miilooe »

Ronald.Alan wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:46 am trap the cat
I have the TR, Byz, and WH Greek texts. Today I noticed the Strong numbers have disappear from these modules. Pressing "S" is not working to make them show. I have no idea what happened. How can I get the Strong numbers back?
you may need to reset the default settings for the modules that are missing the Strong numbers.