Missing spaces when copying

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
Manfred

Missing spaces when copying

Post by Manfred »

When I copy from a verse until another verse, where a verse ends and the next begins there is no space between them when I paste the passage into my document.
JG

Re: Missing spaces when copying

Post by JG »

There is an online help manual that addresses both of your posts. I suggest you try to find your answer there first.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

I wouldn't have posted either comment if I had been able to find the answer in the Help file - I should have mentioned that. I've look again and do not find anything in the Help file that addresses these issues. Would be grateful if you would be so kind as to tell me where to look.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

https://www.theword.net/manual/copying_verses.htm

In the "Verse Copy Management" dialog (access from the toolbar, or F5), "Step 4: select the format of the verses", type a space or more in the box.

You just need to do that once and it should stick when you copy verses until you change it.
Jeff

Using theWord Beta on MX Linux via Wine.
Manfred

Post by Manfred »

Many thanks, Jeff. That was not obvious to me. I appreciate your help.