Spellcheck flagging every word in some modules

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
jregister10

Spellcheck flagging every word in some modules

Post by jregister10 »

Just downloaded and installed theWord v6. Since the upgrade to v6 some of my notes and commentary modules are having every word flagged by spellcheck. By this I mean when I have a verse highlighted the module syncs and the entry for that verse has the red underline for every word in the entry. My notes.not.twm is having every entry flagged, and also my Wesley.cmt.twm commentary module. Not every commentary or note module does this. Any idea why this would be after the install of v6?

I installed it compact version to a single folder as was my previous v5 install.
JG

Re: Spellcheck flagging every word in some modules

Post by JG »

Check in your preferences settings Proofing tab. You can turn off Check spelling as you type. Also you might need to add a dictionary from the Add Titles Spelling Dictionaries. If a module is not in user mode you won't get any spell checking.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jregister10

Re: Spellcheck flagging every word in some modules

Post by jregister10 »

Downloading the dictionary files from Add Titles fixed it. Thanks for the quick reply! Love the software, been using it since version 3.