Printing my verse and subject notes

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Tully

Printing my verse and subject notes

Post by Tully »

Can anyone help me either export or print all of my verse notes and subject notes? It is really annoying that this doesn't seem simple to do. Thanks.
JG

Re: Printing my verse and subject notes

Post by JG »

No direct print of multiple topics, but you can export all or selected topics from your notes in different formats
Export formats

• .docx MS Word Document
• .rtf Rich Text Format
• .html HyperText Markup Language
Topics can be exported from the Bookview or the Book search results view.

See Help
https://www.theword.net/manual/export_t ... sub=export

If this does not appear to work then you need to update to the latest version of theWord 6.0.0.1527
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Al_Neighbors

Post by Al_Neighbors »

I have been scrolling through my Bible in theWord on my old computer, copying each Verse Note individually, pasting it into notepad and enlarging it so I can see it well, and then locating the appropriate verse in theWord on my new laptop, and re-typing the Verse Note. It is more than a little bit irritating, since it is such a time-consuming process.
And, as far as I can discern, there isn't any way (as yet) that I can export all of My Verse Notes at one timefrom my old laptop into my updated version on my knew laptop. Is that correct?
If that is so, Can anyone tell me how to get to where the My Verse Notes are actually stored in my older version on Windows 10?
What I'm looking to try is, to go to the actual file path so I can get to each of my notes. Then I'll try to export all of them into one document (as per above exporting directions), and then transfer them onto a flash drive and then use that to open them on my new computer. Then maybe I can just copy and paste them into the appropriate verse.
Is that possible? It would surely be time saving, if I don't have to scroll through the entire Bible in order to locate each of My Verse Notes.
JG

Post by JG »

Why don't you simply scale the view larger with the magnifying icons.

As to getting notes on a different computer, simply locate your file and copy it to a usb flash drive and copy to your user location on the new computer.
Study notes can be made to display only the verses that have notes. Have a look in the bookview above the subjects normally at the left of that view, and the Options button.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Al_Neighbors

Post by Al_Neighbors »

Thanks for your reply, Jon.
It didn't really help this tech-lacking old man. I followed the path and when I clicked on it, it took me directly to the last Verse note that I had retyped into my theWord Bible.
It didn't take me to where I could specify all the notes be in the same place...
maybe I'm just not following you...
JG

Post by JG »

Probably best if you can ask a friend to guide you through it in-person.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software