second Laptop

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
RSPace

second Laptop

Post by RSPace »

If I am allowed to do so, how do I load/copy my titles to second laptop which I personally own?
JG

Re: second Laptop

Post by JG »

I suggest you download them again from the Add Titles in theWord.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
RSPace

Post by RSPace »

I downloaded The Message but had to pay for it again. I also downloaded the NASB Bundle but when I entered the info from WordBooks,com it said It was the wrong info. How can i overcome this without paying for it again also?
JG

Post by JG »

Don't get paying again.
I will hand you over to Jonathan, to get this sorted.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Please fill in the form here: https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/contact-us/
and we will get this sorted. That way we don't need to talk about your private info in the forum.
In the email please include your email that you normally order with. And then specify if it is NASB77, NASB95 or NASB2020 in the email as well. You don't need to reorder.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2