Adding a comment to your commentary:

Share your favorite tips, workarounds and shortcuts for theWord
Coz

Adding a comment to your commentary:

Post by Coz »

In commentaries the topics tree is automatically created based on your desired comment. You may have a maximum of 3 levels for commentaries:

-- 1st level is for book comments [i.e. Luke]
-- 2nd level is for chapter comments [i.e. Luke 1]
-- 3rd level is for verse comments [i.e. Luke 1:1], or verse-range comments [i.e. Luke 1:1-2].

Here is how you create a new topic for your commentary. To see the following, you must be in a Bookview. You will see the following options by clicking on the edit icon (pencil and paper icon in the Bookview). Click on "New topic." A dialog box will appear, giving you a choice of four options. In the command line, enter one of four options.

-- If you want to make a comment on a book, then enter the name of the book, such as Luke (see special feature below)
-- If you want to make a comment on a chapter, then enter the chapter, such as Luke 1 (see special feature below)
-- If you want to make a comment on a verse, then enter the verse, such as Luke 1:1 (see special feature below)
-- If you want to make a comment on a verse range, then enter the verse range, such as Luke 1:1-2 (see special feature below).

Special feature: As you enter the book or chapter or verse(s), the program will finish or give options for finishing the entry. You need to click on the option of your choice.

Coz