Shared user modules

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources
blcjr

Re: Shared user modules

Post by blcjr »

I've posted a commentary module for theWord based on George Milligan's commentary on 1&2 Thessalonians at Josh Bond's website for theWord, here:

http://www.wordmodules.com/the-word-mod ... salonians/

I suspect most of us frequent Josh's website, and so most who read here may have already seen it, but I thought I'd post a note here, to "bump" this thread.
moonbody

Post by moonbody »

I have been on Josh Bond's website, and tried, but no success in downloading the 'modern literal version NT'. It will only go to someother program, but not in to the Word program. Any suggestions ? Thanks
JG

Post by JG »

moonbody wrote:I have been on Josh Bond's website, and tried, but no success in downloading the 'modern literal version NT'. It will only go to someother program, but not in to the Word program. Any suggestions ? Thanks

this didn't work?
http://www.wordmodules.com/the-word-mod ... n-nt-2011/
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
moonbody

Post by moonbody »

No, it did not. I disabled some security on my PC and still no, using internet explorer.
JG

Post by JG »

moonbody wrote:No, it did not. I disabled some security on my PC and still no, using internet explorer.
Report your issue to Josh.
I just tried the download using Ie and chrome and both are fine
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Works fine on FireFox also

Darrel
nikolay_l

Post by nikolay_l »

russian Portable release Updated (added over 240+ modules dictionaries with various content) 9,96 GB
http://nnm-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2477672
leblancpierrem

Post by leblancpierrem »

Someone posted two modules that I created on a site. The site can be found by making a Google search of Grk2Heb. These modules work with theWord. I originally posted them on Online Bible of North America in the user made modules section back in 2001. Later on the Sword Project (Crosswire.org) contacted me and wanted to make these modules available on their site. I sent them the files and they were posted over 10 years ago. Not that long ago someone got the files from the Sword project site and transformed the modules so that they can work with theWord. I now have revised the original modules and also added the original language characters. I would like someone to make these work with theWord. The person that can do this can contact me at my email address and I could send the person a zip file of the modules. The modules that work with theWord are called Grk2Heb and Heb2Grk (they were so renamed). These modules are dictionaries of Septuagint words which are common to both the OT and NT. I would really appreciate these modules being made available for download with theWord. Thanks for your help.
JG

Post by JG »

Perhaps you should email them to Costas.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

leblancpierrem: Welcome to our user community. I personally want to thank you, for in your first post you start announcing what you are willing to provide for all of us.

Be blessed in the name of Jesus.
Leoram
leblancpierrem

Post by leblancpierrem »

Thanks for the welcome and the advice.
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I got these modules but since I don't have the time to work on these, I would appreciate if someone can convert them to proper modules,
Costas
JG

Post by JG »

csterg wrote:I got these modules but since I don't have the time to work on these, I would appreciate if someone can convert them to proper modules,
Costas

OK I am taking a look at them.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
leblancpierrem

Post by leblancpierrem »

Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it.
Leoram

Post by Leoram »

JG wrote:
csterg wrote:I got these modules but since I don't have the time to work on these, I would appreciate if someone can convert them to proper modules,
Costas

OK I am taking a look at them.
Jon, if I'm not wrong, this module was originally made as two separate pieces: one file for the Greek and the other for the Hebrew dictionary maybe due to limitations on the part of the other Bible programs leblancpierrem had previously mentioned. Since theWord has not such limitations, it would be good to join both in one single module.
Leoram