Bible tree font size

Questions concerning theWord running in emulators under linux or other platforms
nospam2k

Bible tree font size

Post by nospam2k »

I've noticed all the "book" windows allow for changing the font size. Is there a way to change the font size for bible tree? Something in config.ini? I am using wine/linux on a ChromeBook and the font size is too big for the bible tree. I'm open to any hack that may be available as well.
JG

Re: Bible tree font size

Post by JG »

No way to change that, that I know of.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
ICHTHUSDEOGLORIA

Post by ICHTHUSDEOGLORIA »

Yes, I would like to see that implemented too.
In my case I'd like a bigger size for my Bible tree.
For older people with bad eye sight it would be very useful.....
orion7

Post by orion7 »

Yes I wish there was a way to increase the Bible Tree font size. Increasing the scaling in windows causes more problems than its worth. Older people like me can't see as good as we could when we were younger. There are many programs I have abandon because I just can't see the small fonts. Sadly, theWord is going to be one of them. Please add the ability to increase Bible tree fonts.
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Would the verse reference drop down work better for you?
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2