Version 220.127.116.118 changes - 14 Jul 2009
- updating a subject or commentary verse reference with SHIFT+CTRL+N would not update the topics' tree in some cases and the caption of the book view.
- [new feature]: book searches can be canceled with the ESC key
- english.lng updated
- fixed newly introduced bug in Hypertext dialog: the 'Target/Verse' drop down would not select with the mouse. Also, required 2 clicks some times
- [new feature]: added an option in the views system menu "Restrict floating windows within screen"
- fixed shortcuts not working from floating views (e.g. CTRL+N from floating book view)
- in Hypertext dialog, if one chooses to link to the module itself (from the drop-down combos), then the [self] is used in the link and not the module id.
- in Hypertext dialog, added a warning if you try to link to a module that does not have an identifier
last updated on Saturday, 01 August 2009
Back to FAQ
Download latest version
Browse module library
Check the forums
Visit the Guestbook
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
Is it safe to give you my email?
The latest version of theWord is 18.104.22.1680.
Find out how you can check what version you are using
And confessedly the mystery of piety is great. God has been manifested in flesh, has been justified in [the] Spirit, has appeared to angels, has been preached among [the] nations, has been believed on in [the] world, has been received up in glory. (1 Timothy 3:16)