Frequently asked questions
Version 188.8.131.521 changes - 20 Jul 2009
- [new feature]: added support for 4.Moses and 5.Moses in verse reference detection (for German language)
- when saving a module set, the actual changes are saved immediately and not on program exit
- some minor fixes in parsing verse refs
- fixed actions in Module Properties to NOT replace the [self] links
- fixes in matching commentaries lookup when clicking on a verse
- removed auto-scrolling from the left tree of the 'Module sets' dialog.
- fixed error with Hypertext dialog: first time it was displayed for an existing link, it incorrectly showed link to [self]
last updated on Saturday, 01 August 2009
Stay tuned!Follow @Bible_Software
Enter your email to be notified for updates on program and modules
The latest version of theWord is 184.108.40.2067.
Random verseFor God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal. (John 3:16)